Listen to the interview below!
Sally Forster Jones is with Compass in Beverly Hills, California. Last year she closed 156 transactions with a total sales volume of 370 million. Her average sales price was 2.4 million of which 40% were buyers and 60% were sellers.
Sally has a 24 member team: 14 team agents, 1 showing assistant, 1 senior director of operations, 1 director of sales, 1 listing director, 1 director of marketing, 1 marketing coordinator, 1 design and sales associate, 1 listing coordinator, 1 transaction coordinator, and 1 team leader.
Sally is the team leader of the SFJ Group. She has been an agent for 40 years and has sold over 5 billion in her career.
In this call, Sally talks about:
- Majoring in psychology and starting life as a kindergarten teacher
Building a nest egg by flipping houses
- Getting a real estate license and selling average priced homes
- How she transitioned her practice into selling luxury and super luxury homes
- Working with billionaire clients
- Listing, marketing, and selling a 85 million dollar super mansion
- The differences and similarities between entry level and super luxury home buyers and sellers
- The steps to take to transition into the luxury market
- Why she always phone prospects for one hour every day
- Team dynamics and more
- 156 closings
- 370 million sales volume
- 24 member team:
- 14 team agents
- 1 showing assistant
- 1 senior director of operations
- 1 director of sales
- 1 listing director
- 1 director of marketing
- 1 marketing coordinator
- 1 design and sales associate
- 1 listing coordinator
- 1 transaction coordinator
- 1 team leader
- luxury homes
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence