At Aaroe International Luxury Properties our sole focus is to leverage these connections to bring your property to the attention of the most qualified buyers around the world.
Prestige Global Network
John Aaroe Group is one of only ten U.S. members of the exclusive Prestige MLS network. Prestige MLS brings together 100 luxury agencies in over 20 countries, and fosters international collaboration through regular meetings in which we share information and insights on the global real estate market. Our affiliation enables us to give your property unparalleled global exposure through these relationships and through our network website.
John Aaroe Group recently announced their new partnership with the WSJ online including listing syndication in their international network as well as the brand new website Mansionglobal.com for properties $1M and up.
Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate
As a member of “Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate,” we are affiliated with brokers in more than 60 countries worldwide. Your home will be advertised on the network’s international website, www.luxuryrealestate.com. LuxuryRealEstate.com is The world’s largest database of for-sale luxury properties from around the world, “Best of the Web” and “Forbes Favorite” by Forbes magazine for several years, and is Ranked #1 luxury real estate site by The Luxury Institute LLC.
John Aaroe Group maintains 18 international websites, each site dedicated to its own language. And unlike machine translation, which appears to the user but is invisible to search engines, we carefully translate our content to achieve the highest SEO ranking, allowing search engines to identify and index our pages. Indexed content enables our listings to be suggested to users searching in a specific language for properties in specific locations. Our sites can automatically convert metric to non-metric measurements and show prices in the user’s preferred currency, with exchange rates updated continuously from the currency markets. Interested buyers can save your property in a private account, and get alerts about your home in their preferred language. They can also tell their friends about your property in their preferred language using our simple social sharing links.
Here are the global Aaroe sites where your property will appear:
- Chinese Simplified – zhs.aaroe.com
- Chinese Traditional – zht.aaroe.com
- Dutch – nl.aaroe.com
- French – fr.aaroe.com
- Canadian French – ca.aaroe.com
- German – de.aaroe.com
- Italian – it.aaroe.com
- Japanese – ja.aaroe.com
- Korean – ko.aaroe.com
- Polish – pl.aaroe.com
- Portuguese – pt.aaroe.com
- Brazilian Portuguese – br.aaroe.com
- Russian – ru.aaroe.com
- Spanish – es.aaroe.com
- Latin America Spanish – mx.aaroe.com
- Taiwanese – zhx.aaroe.com
- Turkish – tr.aaroe.com
- Vietnamese – vi.aaroe.com
- Coming soon: Arabic, Hebrew and Farsi
A Chinese Network
Caimeiju – Sally’s Chinese website promotes luxury real estate to buyers in China. www.caimeiju.com
Estimated Sales in the US from Major Chinese Buyers ending March ’14
* NAR 2014 Profile of International Home Buying Activity
- Provides a modern web presence for Chinese visitors
- Increases and converts visitors
- Offers relevant information about the property in Chinese
- Provides an avenue for the Chinese property information to be easily shared online
- Allows properties to be indexed by Chinese search Engines like Baidu
- Gives current and potential clients the means to contact the firm
Sally was invited to speak on a panel hosted by the Hurun Report for an audience of over 800 people.